Duck Fat Vinaigrette
Your salad just got a whole lot tastier! The flavors come together and pair wonderfully in any salad you are preparing when you use this vinaigrette.
- 4 Tablespoons Duck Fat
- 2 Tablespoons Shallots, minced
- 4 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Instead of Dijon Mustard, you can use 2 teaspoons of Honey Mustard.
- Melt the duck fat and saute shallot over medium heat, about a minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until combines. Season with salt and pepper if need be.