Sous Vide Garlic and Rosemary Duck Breast
A quick and easy, flavorful meal that looks like you slaved over a hot stove all day.
- 1 Package Pelleh Poultry Duck Breast
- 4-5 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 5 Cloves Fresh Garlic, thinly sliced
- Lightly score the skin of the duck breast but be careful not to pierce the meat.
- Place the duck breast in a vacuum sealed bag with the garlic and rosemary. Note that the garlic and rosemary will leave indentations on the skin so place on meat side.
- Sous Vide for one and a half hours at 135 degrees.
- Once done, remove and pan sear the skin until each piece is a nice golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!