BBQ Shredded Duck Breast Sandwich
Slow roasted duck breast with a tangy BBQ sauce. Perfect for those long summer nights or a quick and easy dinner everyone will love!
- 4 Pelleh Duck Breasts
- 1-1/2 Cups Ketchup
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- In a medium crock pot, place all ingredients EXCEPT the Duck Breast.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly then add the 4 Duck Breast and coat evenly with the sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once done, take 2 forks and pull apart.